Are you ready for a new challenge? You like to juggle numbers and have an eye for detail? Then we are looking for you as a Senior Manager Pricing (m/f/d) for our office in Cologne - entry as of now, in fulltime.
- You are responsible for tracking market price trends, guiding international pricing decisions and changing promotional prices.
- You analyze margin trends and develop pricing strategies aligned to our forecasts.
- You always have an eye on the financial impact of pricing decisions and derive measures from them.
- You will work in close collaboration with our Country - and Category Management to ensure alignment on pricing/margin strategies.
- You are able to understand and explain how changes in prices impact the P&L.
- You develop tools and processes to improve pricing decisions.
- You monitor changing customer behavior resulting from price changes as well as the impact of vouchers.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Several years’ experience in an (international) e-commerce environment in pricing
- Ability to derive pragmatic business decisions, paired with strong advisory skills
- Team oriented and cooperative working approach
- Strong result orientation and proactive hands-on mentality
- Excellent analytical skills and expert knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent German and English skills