We are a technological and enthusiastic team that, together with around 50 colleagues, develops and operates the online shops of SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE in a modern and agile environment. Here, we reinvent ourselves and our shop platform again and again in order to always offer the best possible experience for our customers.
We work in agile, interdisciplinary product teams (product owners, front-end developers, back-end developers, quality assurance engineers and agile coaches sit in one team). There is open communication across the teams for the further development of the architecture and the platform. Everyone can get involved and the close exchange with other departments is part of our corporate culture. Our goal is to operate the most successful online pharmacy in Europe!
Do you like to face new challenges? Do you want to do more than just write a code? Then become part of our unique team - we look forward to seeing you!
- You actively participate in the further development of our existing shop system platform
- You develop and maintain our web shop components based on React, Node.js, Edge-Side-Includes and Varnish
- You implement the latest standards and use state-of-the-art technologies
- You deployst and run your dynamically scaling applications using Kubernetes
- You work with your colleagues in an interdisciplinary team to further develop the international online shops at the highest level or to re-establish individual modules
- You are passionate about technology and you are a “doer” - willing to make decisions with the ability to quickly implement new ideas
- You have a degree in IT or a comparable education and several years of relevant development experience
- You already have very good knowledge of ReactJS, Typescript, Node, Koa, Git, Docker, MongoDB, Kubernetes and you enjoy complex systems
- You also have experience with visual regression tests
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in a rapidly growing company
- A respectful and collegial approach to each other