SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading e-pharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting journey and the successful growth of the past years together with us!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to grow our business across the Swiss market. Preferred location of the position is Germany or Switzerland. We fully support remote working!
- You work autonomously, in close cooperation with the Country Head Switzerland as well as with internal and external stakeholders.
- Your mission is to design a business model and create a long-term business case for the Swiss market. Our multinational team will stand behind to support you!
- You will run a comprehensive market research, especially with respect to competitors, market data, trends & legislation.
- Working with a P&L approach, you research, identify and develop new business opportunities for www.shop-apotheke.ch with a goal to disrupt the current status quo.
- You evaluate the local market of suppliers and run the negotiations process.
- Several years of experience in the Swiss pharmaceutical market.
- A profound skill set in project- and negotiation management (experience in digital consulting and/or e-commerce would be a plus).
- You have demonstrated strategic thinking & strong analytical skills and bring strong affinity for number-driven analysis.
- Your strong business network in the area of pharma, logistic & legislation will help to pioneer the market.
- You are passionate, ambitious and have a drive for growing a business.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Training & Development: We encourage constant learning and growth through internal and external training and workshops.
- Onboarding: It is very important to us that you feel comfortable with us from day one. The 3-day onboarding program leads you through all departments so you get a holistic understanding of the company organization and our culture.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. We support team-building through creative team events. We also celebrate our success at regular company events.