- You take on the responsibility of one of our agile, cross-functional teams (process responsibility) and understand how to lead the team as an agile coach without enforcing disciplinary consequences
- You understand how to motivate teams to organize themselves and to encourage independent action at any time
- You moderate Scrum and Kanban meetings confidently and proactively
- You can recognize impediments and resolve them promptly
- You support the continuous development of the agile teams and the entire organization and understand the different coaching requirements of the developers, product owners and internal stakeholders as well as the management
- Have you already had several years of experience as a SCRUM master/ agile coach or detailed practical knowledge in agile software development?
- Terms like lean, kaizen and continuous delivery are not foreign words to you?
- Do you have persuasiveness, excellent organizational skills, a structured way of working and do not avoid conflicts?
- Can you convince people with enthusiasm about agile working methods?
- Are your German and English skills at a very good level, spoken and written?
- Do you have a high level of readiness for further training?
- Do you have a willingness to travel and do you have experience with teams spread across several locations?
- An agile development environment, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in a rapidly growing company
- Long-term prospects & good development opportunities
- A lot of creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility