In order to continue our successful development and growth of the last years, we are looking for an experienced Manager Investor Relations for our headquarters in Sevenum near Venlo, who will take over a broad range of responsibilities and work directly with our CFO and CEO. With annual sales currently around 1 billion euros and growing fast, operating in seven European countries with market leading positions, SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE N.V. is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic e-commerce company? With the mission to enable everyone to live the healthiest life possible, and on a journey to become Europe’s leading customer-centric e-pharmacy platform? As Manager Investor Relations, you have already gained several years of professional experience in communication on the capital/financial markets and want to further develop this experience? You are analytical, think entrepreneurially, act with a high degree of personal responsibility and have high quality standards in your work? Then this is exactly the right position for you!
- You are the righthand of the CFO in communications with the financial markets
- You are responsible for maintaining and building-up long-term trusted and professional relationships with our investors. Our investor base is world-wide
- Other areas of your responsibility include: preparing equity story for the capital/financial markets
- You will translate financial, strategic and sustainability-oriented facts into concise messages and support our dialog with analysts and investors in international financial centers
- You are the contact person for companies like rating agencies and other financial benchmarking and database
- Together with the Business Controlling team you manage IR factbook
- Together with the Communications team you maintain and re-design IR sections on corporate website
- You will also be responsible for researching analyst reports and databases, as well as preparing benchmark, competitive and market analyses
- In addition, you organize and conduct meetings with investors (conferences, roadshows, capital market days)