SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin, and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading e-pharmacies with webshops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!
As Retail Media Manager, you will report to your Associate Director of key account management and work with other highly motivated and fun to work with team members. There is a tight connection to Retail Media operations as well as Shop Apotheke Europe's Online Marketing & Procurement Departments.
Sounds good for you?
Then we are looking for you as a Manager Retail Media - Key Account (m/f/d) for our location in Cologne.
• You actively manage and oversee all current media activities for our DACH market
• You develop and execute media strategies in close collaboration with pharmaceutical suppliers
• You build strong relationships with key accounts and explore upsell opportunities
• You coordinate the creation, implementation, and performance tracking of media campaigns together with internal departments (e.g. Online Marketing, Category Management, or Purchasing)
• You are responsible for the operational maintenance of media
• You analyses and present the performance of promotional measures to suppliers
• You are the Single point of contact for all external clients and you take part in Meetings & Trade fairs
• Solid progressive/relevant experience in (digital) Media distribution or media agencies
• Good professional experience in customer consulting, maintenance, and development of key accounts in the digital economy, preferably in the B2B segment
• First consulting and sales expertise as well as pleasure in upselling services in the field of digital marketing/eCommerce
• Good business judgment, strong communication skills in German and English is mandatory, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done