At Shop Apotheke we are all about health! Our e-pharmacy serves close to 7M customers across Europe, and we welcome new users every week. We are growing the existing platform and adding entirely new services to it. Our goal is to enable our customers to live their healthiest lives possible.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with an interest in Marketing Technologies to join our team. Come, build with us!
Our tech stack:
TypeScript, ES6, React, Redux, Next.js, Node.js, Docker, Google Cloud, Kubernetes
You will be working as part of our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) team - in this team we focus on understanding the customer and optimize the shop based on our learnings; e.g., via A/B testing and the analysis of on-site searches.
- You will play an active role in our developer community, participating in tech decisions and influencing the tech vision of your peers.
- You will create server-side rendered apps with React and Redux.
- You will follow the Atomic Design principles. Our component library was developed with our in-house UX designers and you will participate in continuously enhancing it.
- You will work on new features that are designed with high-performance and scalability in mind.
- You will work in a small, cross-functional team with other frontend and backend engineers, QA engineers, a Product Owner as well as an Agile Coach.
- You will work with colleagues that love collaborating and achieving successes together. Our company embraces an open feedback culture, allowing for open communication within our teams.
- You will design, code and deploy features that are used by millions of people across Europe.