In order to continue our successful development and the growth of the last years, we are looking for an experienced Associate Director HR Operations (m/f/d) based in our office in Venlo with regular presence in Cologne.
Are you interested in a fast growing, dynamic e-commerce company? You are analytical, think entrepreneurially, act with strong personal responsibility and have high quality standards for your work? Then join our team at SHOP APOTHEKE!
- You lead the HR Operations Team with 12 employees, responsible for all administrative processes of our employee life cycle in our European locations, with focus on Germany and the Netherlands
- Together with your team you are the first point of contact for our employees in all administrative HR matters
- You collaborate closely with other HR colleagues in the relevant countries
- You define HR KPIs, prepare reports and initiate actions to steadily optimize our HR processes and systems
- You are responsible to steer all internal and external payroll processes
- You ensure cost-effective HR initiatives, which run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment
- Your participation in further international HR projects is highly appreciated
- You have at least 5 years experience in an international HR Shared Service environment
- You are a passionate leader and bring experience in people management
- You bring a strategic mindset, strong analytical as well as solid project management skills
- You have a good knowledge of employment law, tax and social insurance requirements for Germany or the Netherlands
- You bring an expert knowledge in HR systems
- You are fluent in English and German, Dutch would be a plus