As one of the leading online pharmacies in Europe with webshops in seven countries, we make sure that millions of people can rely on us every day when it comes to their health. We’re on a journey to be no longer limited to selling pharmaceutical goods but be recognised as a customer-centric and technology-driven e-pharmacy and healthcare platform. Join our tech & product team, to become part of the mission to propel the company to the next level in the digital healthcare and wellness market!
Shop Apotheke is publicly listed (google us to see how we're doing on the stock market). Our customer-facing platform serves over six million users in seven European countries: Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Italy, France and Switzerland. We hire a total of 1,200+ people; There are more than 70 of us in the tech and product team, and we're still growing.
We offer you to work on a greenfield project and experience a start-up feel, while at the same time being backed by the secure structure of Shop Apotheke.
We are looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join our Cologne location.
- You are the Agile Coach of a cross-functional development team (in total, we have eleven cross-functional teams). \
- You are given ownership of how you run agile processes in your team
- You support the efficiency, self-organisation and collaboration of your teams.
- You understand how to motivate teams to organise themselves and to encourage independent action and an open feedback culture at any time.
- You moderate Scrum and Kanban meetings confidently and proactively.
- You are part of our Agile Coaches community, and together, you foster close collaboration with the other eight teams, to overcome silos.
- You support the continuous development of the agile teams and the entire organisation and understand the different coaching requirements of the developers, product owners and internal stakeholders as well as the management.