As one of the leading online pharmacies in Europe with webshops in seven countries, we make sure that millions of people can rely on us every day when it comes to their health. We’re on a journey to be no longer limited to selling pharmaceutical goods but be recognised as a customer-centric and technology-driven e-pharmacy and healthcare platform. Join our tech & product team, to become part of the mission to propel the company to the next level in the digital healthcare and wellness market!
Shop Apotheke is publicly listed (google us to see how we're doing on the stock market). Our customer-facing platform serves over six million users in seven European countries: Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Italy, France and Switzerland. We hire a total of 1,200+ people; There are more than 70 of us in the tech and product team, and we're still growing.
We offer you to work on a greenfield project and experience a start-up feel, while at the same time being backed by the secure structure of Shop Apotheke.
We are looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join our Cologne location.
- You are the Agile Coach of a cross-functional development team (in total, we have eleven cross-functional teams). \
- You are given ownership of how you run agile processes in your team
- You support the efficiency, self-organisation and collaboration of your teams.
- You understand how to motivate teams to organise themselves and to encourage independent action and an open feedback culture at any time.
- You moderate Scrum and Kanban meetings confidently and proactively.
- You are part of our Agile Coaches community, and together, you foster close collaboration with the other eight teams, to overcome silos.
- You support the continuous development of the agile teams and the entire organisation and understand the different coaching requirements of the developers, product owners and internal stakeholders as well as the management.
- You have several years of experience as a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach with cross-functional software development teams.
- You share our drive of being user-centric.
- Terms like lean, kaizen and continuous delivery are not foreign words to you.
- You have persuasiveness, excellent organisational skills and a structured way of working.
- You speak up if you see ways to improve the team and you constructively resolve conflicts.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- It is a nice-to-have if you have experience with e-commerce products.
- Work in an environment where we practise what we preach.
- You become part of our Agile Coaches Community and engage in regular knowledge transfer with eight other Agile Coaches on the team.
- Budget for your training and personal growth
- An agile development environment, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in a rapidly growing company.
- Long-term prospects & good development opportunities.
- A lot of creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Direct communication, respect and collegial approach are vital points of our code of conduct.
- English is our working language; we are a diverse and international team
- You can devote 10% of your working time to personal development projects.
- For parents, we offer a monthly subsidy for kindergarten.
- 10% employee discount on all Over The Counter & BPC products in our online store.